Issuers pay the following fees on Zagreb Stock Exchange:
- listing fee
- listing maintenance fee and
- fee payable for changes in the characteristics of listed financial instruments
- Listing fee
- The fee payable for listing shares, closed-end investment fund (CEIF) shares and bonds on the Official Market and the Prime Market depends on the nominal value of all financial instruments listed as follows:
Listing fee Minimum Maximum
Shares and CEIF shares 0,08% HRK 80.000,00 HRK 160.000,00 Bonds 0,03% HRK 30.000,00 HRK 100.000,00
Shares and CEIF shares 0,065% HRK 75.000,00 HRK 150.000,00 Bonds 0,025% HRK 30.000,00 HRK 100.000,00
Shares and CEIF shares HRK 35.000,00 - - Bonds HRK 15.000,00 - - Structured products
1 - 15
16 - 30
30 or more
1 - 3
4 - 8
more then 8
Money market instruments HRK 6.000,00 - - Other financial instruments with a maturity of more than one year HRK 6.000,00 - -
If several financial instruments of the same Issuer are listed on the regulated market at the same time, the Exchange may grant a discount to the Issuer for the second and each subsequent listing. Successive listings of individual issues of money market instruments issued under the same programme are deemed to be new listings.
*In respect of the shares with no stated nominal (par) value, the fee payable in accordance with this Price List based on the nominal value is calculated by using the share capital ratio to the number of shares outstanding.
The maintenance fee in respect of financial instruments is payable for each year of listing in advance, with the exception of the first year, and becomes due for payment one year from the day of listing. The first day of listing is the day on which the Exchange issues a decision listing the financial instrument on the regulated market.
- Listing maintenance fee and
- The listing maintenance fee payable in respect of shares and CEIF shares on the Prime Market, Official Market and Regular Market depends on the market capitalisation of all shares listed, as follows:
Listing fee Minimum Maximum
Shares and CEIF shares 0,0375% HRK 40.000,00 HRK 100.000,00 Bonds HRK 20.000,00 - -
Shares and CEIF shares 0,0350% HRK 40.000,00 HRK 100.000,00 Bonds HRK 15.000,00 - -
Shares and CEIF shares 0.0300% HRK 20.000,00 HRK 50.000,00 Bonds HRK 15.000,00 - - Structured products HRK 1.500,00- - ETF-s HRK 1.500,00 - - Official market
Other financial instruments with a maturity of more than one year HRK 6.000,00 - -The listing fee and the listing maintenance fee, as well as the fee payable for admission to trading and for admission to trading maintenance in respect of the financial instruments which, according to the rights attaching to them, stand for other financial instruments are payable at the rates applicable to the financial instrument that they stand for.
- Fee payable for changes in the characteristics of listed financial instruments
- The fee payable for changes in the characteristics of shares and bonds listed on the regulated market is HRK 10,000.00.
The fee payable for changes in the characteristics of other financial instruments listed on the regulated market is HRK 2,000.00.
In the event of simultaneous multiple changes in the characteristics of listed financial instruments each change is subject to a separate charge.
Changes in the characteristics of listed financial instruments are the following :
- share capital increase (with no new share issues);
- share capital reduction;
- stock split or reverse stock split;
- swapping of par value shares for no-par value shares;
- increase in the issue or cancellation of a part of the issue of money market instruments, etc.
The fee payable for changing the ticker of financial instruments listed on the regulated market and admitted to trading on the Progress Market at the request of the issuer is HRK 10,000.00.
- Delisting fee
- Delisting fee payable for delisting the shares listed on the Official or on the Prime market is HRK 35,000.00, and on the Regular Market HRK 10,000.00. The fee is payable when delisting occurs under a resolution of the shareholder assembly to delist the securities from the regulated market.