Zagrebačka burza

loading
RSS News

RSS news are delayed by 15 min relating to the news on www.zse.hr

  • Home
  • INA d.d. – Business News Notice
print
INA d.d. – Business News Notice
After successful implementation of Energopetrol d.d. Sarajevo recapitalisation procedure, INA - INDUSTIRJA NAFTE d.d. and MOL are validly registered as of March 29, 2007 in the Registry of Securities of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina as shareholders of Energopetrol d.d.
Thus, INA – INDUSTRIJA NAFTE d.d. formally became the owner of 1,840,129 common shares (33.5%) and MOL owner of 1,840,129 common shares (33.5%), which together constitutes 67% of capital share of Energopetrol d.d.










 
Advanced search
Searched term:
Category:

Top 5 by turnoverTop 5 risersTop 5 fallers
ZABA758,29 61,00
RIVP360,93 37,30
DLKV296,21 5,72
ADPL278,84 183,50
IGH249,48 140,00
HT235,47 160,00
ATPL213,32 453,00
OPTE148,30 5,50
VIRO114,99 85,00
PODR111,68 409,00
Short report for 19.7.2019
Total turnover3.737.138 Kn
Regular turnover3.737.138 Kn
Equity 3.509.672 Kn
Debt 227.466 Kn
Structured 0 Kn
Block turnover0 Kn
OTC turnover9.802.650 Kn

CROBEX®0,54%1.913,74
CROBEX10®0,33%1.108,65
CROBEXprime®0,02%1.072,21
CROBEXplus®1,15%1.088,40
CROBEXtr®0,52%1.278,76
ADRIAprime0,30%1.032,98

more